RoastsRemove meat from packaging, wiping away any blood.
Sprinkle generously with the spices.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
* If you own a slow cooking oven,
follow the recommendations for cooking the meat.
Poultry1. Season the poultry portions generously. Put in the oven and serve. These spices will give flavor and an appetizing color.
2. Grill the poultry portions on the grill. Before the end of cooking, sprinkle generously with spices on both sides of the portions. Brush with melted butter and serve.
Vegetables and roots1. Fry the potatoes or vegetables.
Sprinkle generously with spices and serve.
2. Roast the potatoes or vegetables, sprinkle with the spices several minutes before they have finished cooking.
3. Boil/steam the potatoes or vegetables. Remove from the water and sprinkle lightly with spices and serve with chopped parsley.
BrochettesCut the meat into cubes.
Season generously with spices.
Mix the condiments of your choice; oil, lemon juice, etc.
Allow to marinate for 24 hours in refrigerator.
Baste with the marinade while cooking.
Fish and sea food1. Lightly grill or bake the fish fillets. Just before ready, baste with lemon juice and sprinkle with spices.
2. Lightly season the fish fillets, poach and served
Steaks and grillsCook the meat on the grill.
Just before the meat is done, sprinkle both side of the meat generously with spices to enhance the flavour.
BurgersSeason the ground meat. Form into patties and keep refrigerated until ready to cook.
Mix La Brigade spices with your breadcrumbs for breading chops, meatballs, fried chicken, fish, etc.