Sprinkle generously with the spices.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
* If you own a slow cooking oven,
follow the recommendations for cooking the meat.
2. Grill the poultry portions on the grill. Before the end of cooking, sprinkle generously with spices on both sides of the portions. Brush with melted butter and serve.
Vegetables and roots
Sprinkle generously with spices and serve.
2. Roast the potatoes or vegetables, sprinkle with the spices several minutes before they have finished cooking.
3. Boil/steam the potatoes or vegetables. Remove from the water and sprinkle lightly with spices and serve with chopped parsley.
Season generously with spices.
Mix the condiments of your choice; oil, lemon juice, etc.
Allow to marinate for 24 hours in refrigerator.
Baste with the marinade while cooking.
Fish and sea food
2. Lightly season the fish fillets, poach and served
Steaks and grills
Just before the meat is done, sprinkle both side of the meat generously with spices to enhance the flavour.
Mix La Brigade spices with your breadcrumbs for breading chops, meatballs, fried chicken, fish, etc.